Keeping your trailer in tip-top shape is important, and we understand that here at All Star Truck. We have fully-equipped bays to complete whatever trailer repair you may need in a timely manner, and we offer trailer repairs on-site if that better suits your needs. It doesn’t matter the type of trailer, we work on any and all makes.
All Star Trailer services
What kinds of trailer repairs and maintenance can we help with?
Our services include:
- Annual inspections
- Inspection and replacement of electrical, wiring, and lights
- Repair and replacement of wheel bearings
- Repair, replacement, mounting, and alignment of tires & wheels
- Inspection and repair of suspension & axles
- Brake and breakaway inspection and replacement
- Replacement of batteries & switches
- Repair or replacement of roof vents
- Repair and replacement of tongue jacks
- Roof patches, sections, and total replacements
- Conversion from Kemlite (fiberglass) to Aluminum roof
- Sheet and Duraplate panel and post replacement
- Floor sections and total replacements
- Crossmember repair and replacements
- Dolly leg assembly installs and replacements
- GPS Installations
- Liftgate installations
- Custom fabrication and aluminum welding
- Subframe swaps and replacements
- Suspension bushings replacements
- Top and Bottom Rail replacements
- Roll-up door repairs and replacement
- Swing door repair and replacements
On-Site Trailer Repair Keeps Fleet Maintenance Convenient
We recognize the complexities of fleet management, and strive to take some of that burden off your plate. Our fleet of mobile service vehicles are ready to handle your trailer repair and maintenance needs on-site. Let us come to your yard, and we’ll make sure your trailers are well-maintained and ready to haul. Contact us today and your equipment will be in good hands.
All Star Truck offers bumper-to-bumper service on trucks, tractors, big rigs, and more. And, our customers get it all without long waiting times or huge dealer overhead prices.
In the world of transportation, time is money. Why take your fleet to a service center for routine maintenance when you could have the technicians and equipment come to you?
Truck, Tractor & Trailer Parts
All Star Truck has virtually anything you could need to keep your fleet running smoothly in our 10,000 square-foot warehouse and showroom, conveniently located next to the Houston port of entry.